Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Our Christmas Day


We had a ful Christmas this year. We were able to spend Christmas Eve with the Ploeger family. Thanks to my parents for having it at their house again this year. We enjoyed dinner, presents, singing, and watching my neices and nephew dress up in the manger scene costumes. Christmas morning was spent at home with our two dogs. Later that afternoon we went to Brandon and Glendas house for the Green family dinner. Thanks to Brandon and Glenda for hosting it at their house this year. We enjoyed a dinner and presents. Nate and I love getting together with family and it always nice to have a reason to have everyone together. We did miss Collin and Deidre, Spencer and Aiden this year. But, I know they were nice and warm in Las Vegas!! We love all of you!! Thanks to my husband for being so great this past year. For the Love that he has given me. And the extra understanding since I was diagnosed. I love him with all my heart and soul. I couldn't ask for anything more from him! I love you Nate!!!!

No comments: