Nate had surgery on his knee a week ago. I didn't get any pictures to share of him in his gown and "funny hat". He had a medial meniscus tear which they repaired. So, Nate loves not waking up from anethesia I have decided. The surgeon came out to tell me how it went and what he found at about 10 a.m. By 10:30 a.m. others had gone back to see their loved one and I was still waiting for Nate to come out of recovery. He did not come out of recovery until after 11 a.m.!! I asked what had happened. They said "he was enjoying his rest and did not want to wake up". Way to make me nervous. :) So, while we were getting discharge stuff put together Nate was on one. I knew that he was funny, but under anethesia he is hillarious. His favorite after surgery was the vanilla sandwich crackers and kept asking for them. He could not get enough until he got home and was sick to his stomach. I can't explaineverything that he said and did before we left, but it was pretty funny.
He is doing awesome and the surgery went as well as expected! Now is time for rehab at home so he will be 150% for Softball and cycling. Look out everyone. Here he comes!! Tyson....no more leaving him when he waits for you. You won't be able to because you will be watching his back-side the whole time.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment