I am so ready for Spring time! I want it to start warming up a little bit more so I can take Karter and go on a run during the day. I want to be able to go outside and hang out on the grass with Karter and our two dogs. I look forward to watching Nate play Softball, and hanging out at the park. When are you coming Spring? I can't wait until you get here!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
SPRING?!?!?!!!
I am so ready for Spring time! I want it to start warming up a little bit more so I can take Karter and go on a run during the day. I want to be able to go outside and hang out on the grass with Karter and our two dogs. I look forward to watching Nate play Softball, and hanging out at the park. When are you coming Spring? I can't wait until you get here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment