I have been debating about posting about this, but decided I needed to. Last Friday we said goodbye to Zane, our 4 yr old German Shephard. He has had a very rough 8 months. He went through 2 knee surgeries with not a lot of recovery after them. Zane was our "love fern" and he is/will be greatly missed. His fun personality. Getting the newspaper with Nate. Running to get a piece of mail to bring into the house. Makes me cry just thinking about him and what I already miss. But, I know that he is better now. Running around, playing catch, and chasing after those pesky bugs. :-) ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!
Friday, May 14, 2010
ZANE....We LOVE You!
I have been debating about posting about this, but decided I needed to. Last Friday we said goodbye to Zane, our 4 yr old German Shephard. He has had a very rough 8 months. He went through 2 knee surgeries with not a lot of recovery after them. Zane was our "love fern" and he is/will be greatly missed. His fun personality. Getting the newspaper with Nate. Running to get a piece of mail to bring into the house. Makes me cry just thinking about him and what I already miss. But, I know that he is better now. Running around, playing catch, and chasing after those pesky bugs. :-) ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment