
So, I have finally gotten organized enough to have a focus each week for Karter. This week is "my body". So, we are learning eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hands, feet. I have 5 coloring pages, one for each day this week. We have been singing head, shoulders, knees, and toes throughout each day. There is an Einstein Video on parts of the body that he has watched once this week, and will watch again one more time this week. I have also been reading him a couple of Dr. Seuss books. They are "The eye book", "the foot book", and "hand, hand, fingers, thumb". I also got "the ear book" written by al perkins from the library. On Friday we will be having a "special" lunch. I will be making a face on this plate with different foods and we will talk about them a little bit. He is only 15 1/2 months old so his attention span is not the longest right now.
Next week is a different theme so stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment