Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mommy and Me Week

Last week was full of Dr appts for me and Karter and I didn't have a "theme" that we followed. I felt bad, so this week we are focusing on AIRPLANES! I had surgery Friday night, so we won't be doing a lot this week, but I wanted to at least to a little something each day. He loves watching the planes in the sky. Everytime he hears on he gets so excited. So, I thought that would be a great thing to learn about this week.

Monday we made a little airplane out of sticky foam and a toilet paper roll. We also colored a few plane pictures.

Today, Tuesday, is the first time that I have tried to make planes out of chocolate chip cookies. Some didn't turn out too great. We are going to have those later today for our desert.

No comments: