I took on his room, and his storage (old clothes) downstairs yesterday. I organized his toys and put them in bins. I organized his clothes and stored a bunch more that he has grown out of. I think Karter had the best time. Just look at this picture and how much fun he had throwing, and playing, with all his toys.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Mommy and Me Week
This week was a little sporadic with what Karter and I did. I was going to focus on SNOW this week, but with him being sick I felt that needed to wait. We were able to enjoy the week and some fun activities together. Monday we made a snow globe. Yes, a homemade snow globe. It ended up pretty cute, but I didn't get a picture of it. Sorry. Later on in the week we made a penguin and a wreath. We talked about penguins and I showed him how penguins walked. I'm so glad no one was around to see me do that. :-)
I took on his room, and his storage (old clothes) downstairs yesterday. I organized his toys and put them in bins. I organized his clothes and stored a bunch more that he has grown out of. I think Karter had the best time. Just look at this picture and how much fun he had throwing, and playing, with all his toys.
I took on his room, and his storage (old clothes) downstairs yesterday. I organized his toys and put them in bins. I organized his clothes and stored a bunch more that he has grown out of. I think Karter had the best time. Just look at this picture and how much fun he had throwing, and playing, with all his toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment