I know I haven't posted for a long time. I'm working on my scrapbook pages and then I will catch my blog up. In the mean time I wanted to make sure I posted some pics from Lake Powell. Karter went down the slide, just once, by himself. He had no idea it was going to happen. He swam in the Lake all by himself. He jumped off the house boat, swam back, and jumped again for hours and hours. It was so much fun, like always. Thanks to all our family for making the trip awesome for the three of us!!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Lake Powell
I know I haven't posted for a long time. I'm working on my scrapbook pages and then I will catch my blog up. In the mean time I wanted to make sure I posted some pics from Lake Powell. Karter went down the slide, just once, by himself. He had no idea it was going to happen. He swam in the Lake all by himself. He jumped off the house boat, swam back, and jumped again for hours and hours. It was so much fun, like always. Thanks to all our family for making the trip awesome for the three of us!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment