Tuesday, May 22, 2012
I'm back!!
Time to update the blog. Bear with me for the next coupld days as I finally update pictures! We have been getting our basement ready for carpet, and then getting it all cleaned up and organized. Our basement is 90% done which is great! We were able to move all of Karters toys downstairs and out of his bedroom. The only room that isn't done yet is my craft room, but that can wait for a while. There are 2 other bedrooms downstairs that were free, so I took over one of them. Nate loves having his office back, without all my craft stuff in it. And, I love having a craft room. Karter loves having all his toys available and all the room to play with them.
The weather has warmed up and we have enjoyed time outside in the yard planting flowers and playing in the water. We love this time of the year to be able to enjoy the weather and get some Vitamin D! Another fun thing we enjoy is going on many walks, and going to the parks that are in the neighborhood.
Nate continues to stay busy with work and Bishopric responsibilities. But, amongst all that time he is gone, he is still able to spend time with us at home. We enjoy and love every minute we have with him. We have learned, through my diagnosis with Type 1 Diabetes, not to take things/time for granted.
We hope you are all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment