Well, Nate and I are gearing up to ride this coming Saturday in the Salt Lake City Century bike ride. If I remember correctly it starts at the state fair park and goes out to Antelope Island and then back to the state fair park. We did the SLC Bike Tour, which was the marathon route of 26 miles, but we are shooting for 67 miles this Saturday. Next month we are shooting for 100 miles in the Tour De Cure, for Diabetes, cycling tour. I'm so glad Nate got a bike and that he enjoys it. It is tough keeping up with him a lot of the time. He is so patient with me as I try to get back in shape since my diagnosis, but he is there with me "every pedal". I love him to death!!
Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!!! Nate was such a sweet husband that day. He let me sleep in, took care of the dogs, and made waffles for me. I couldn't have asked for a better day! Well, keep us in mind this coming Saturday as we workon 67 miles on our bikes! AHHHHHH. I hope that I make it through.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment