WE DID IT!!!!! We completed our goal of 72 miles!!! Thankfully I had Nate right there by my side to help me and to give me the courage to continue.
It took us 4 hours to complete, but we did it!! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day to cycle either!! There were many cyclists that particapted which was so neat and fun to be a part of.
Our next cycling even in next month for the Tour De Cure. We signed up for the 67 mile route. Who knows....maybe we will be able to complete the full 100 miles next month. That is something that I have alway wanted to do. We will see how the training goes and how I feel. It was very difficult for me and I was concerned about my blood sugar the entire ride, but I knew Nate wouldn't let anything happen. He kept a good eye on me the whole time. In all honesty, if I wasn't with him, he could have done the 100 miles yesterday.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment