WE DID IT!!!! We were shooting for 70 miles, but Nate talked me into 100 miles and we did it!!! It ended up being 103.5 miles by the time we got to the end. This tour was a fundraiser for Diabetes. We started at Box Elder High School in Brigham city. We went clear up northwest. Then we headed even farther north through Tremonton, and then finally started heading back to Brigham City. It took us a while to do it because I'm not the fastest person on a bike these days. But, we completed my goal of 100 miles!!! Now I can sit back and do the shorter ones of 60 - 70 miles. Nate helped me through 90 miles and I helped him with the last 13 miles. I'm so glad he was there to push me and help me along. It was a lot of fun, but I am still recovering from the long bike ride. Thanks to everyone who donated money to help us hit our goal. We really appreciate all the love and support that we get!!!Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Tour De Cure for Diabetes
WE DID IT!!!! We were shooting for 70 miles, but Nate talked me into 100 miles and we did it!!! It ended up being 103.5 miles by the time we got to the end. This tour was a fundraiser for Diabetes. We started at Box Elder High School in Brigham city. We went clear up northwest. Then we headed even farther north through Tremonton, and then finally started heading back to Brigham City. It took us a while to do it because I'm not the fastest person on a bike these days. But, we completed my goal of 100 miles!!! Now I can sit back and do the shorter ones of 60 - 70 miles. Nate helped me through 90 miles and I helped him with the last 13 miles. I'm so glad he was there to push me and help me along. It was a lot of fun, but I am still recovering from the long bike ride. Thanks to everyone who donated money to help us hit our goal. We really appreciate all the love and support that we get!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment