Saturday, August 2, 2008

BBQ!!!!


We had an end of the season BBQ at our house. We also invited some friends to make the BBQ even bigger. Why not? The more the merrier, right? We had many people join us for the BBQ. It was great fun to finally be able to have people over and enjoy our deck that we finished almost a year ago. Nates friends, Dave and Jeremy, were able to make it and I included a picture of them above. Nate sure did enjoy seeing his friends again. We have all been so busy after getting married that they haven't gotten together. We will do it again though so they all can get together again. I want to thank everyone that came and enjoyed the BBQ with us. We had all of Nates family there because all the "boys" (Mike, Brandon, Nate, Tyson and Trent) played softball together this year. I know that Nate really enjoyed being able to play with his dad and brothers! I hope that everyone had a great 24th of July this year!!

No comments: