Monday, October 6, 2008

It all starts today...

Tiffany and I have been waiting a long time for today to finally arrive. Now that it is here, it is exciting to think about what we are about to embark on. Tiffany and I are going in for our IVF consultation this afternoon to begin the process of in vitro. We are so excited for the possibility of being able to have children and hopefully we will get lucky enough to have a couple :)!! We are only praying for one, but can be hopeful right?! It seems that Tiffany is the only one that comments on here and lets everyone know how much she loves me, but I wanted to do the same for her. Tiffany is a rock in a turbulent river. She has been able to stand strong in her adversity and come out a better woman, wife and soon to be mother of children. I am so grateful for her example, will, and desire to be better and succeed. I am so grateful for the spirit that she brings into our home and the love that we share. Forever yours, Nate.

No comments: