Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Update......

I just wanted to put in a little update on how life is going for us. Things are going great. My job at TOSH Physical Therapy continues to keep me busy and Nate continues to exceed expectations at work. Zane and Kya continue to give us excitement in our home with all their energy. They are now getting us up earlier, 4:30 a.m. I know it is because I have to be up early for work and they are getting used to that.

It is snowing today!!! I am soooo excited. I love it when it starts to snow. It is the turning of another season and a start to all the Holidays and time with family.

Well, I go in to the doctor again today to get everything checked. They told me Monday that I should plan on Friday being the day that they extract my eggs. Then, next Tuesday or Wednesday they will be putting them back in. I can't believe that we are already at that point!!! This time has flown by so quickly. Once they put the fertilized eggs back in I will be on best rest for 4 - 5 days. This is a crucial time for us in this process.

I am so grateful for my amazing husband and the strength that he fills our house with. I am grateful for all the love and support that family continues to give us during this time and trial in our life. I am grateful for all the blessings that Nate and I continue to receive. Thank you to everyone!!

No comments: