
This is a picture Nate took of our sweet son, Karter. This was taken the day that he was born. I have a lot of time to ponder about the amazing things that have happened to me in my life. I found a wonderful husband who has been by my side through many things. Through my diagnosis of Diabetes, through my ectopic pregnancy, through IVF, and through a very scary pregnancy. I love him more than words can explain. Then, I also look at my sweet son and what a miracle he is. Being born at 34 weeks you never know how healthy the baby is, but fortunately he was a healthy little guy. This is another thing that I am extremely grateful for. He ended up doing better than myself and I couldn't have asked for more. Now that we have all been home, together, for a couple of weeks, I love how my family has grown. Nate is an amazing and loving father and husband. Karter is just the cutest little thing ever. He wakes up every 3 hours, but I look at him and can't complain. He is our miracle son. I am so excited for what our future holds together as a family! The trips we will take, the times of laughter and tears, the sports that we will be involved with, etc. Being a mother and wife is the most amazing, and wonderful, thing that I could ask for.
No comments:
Post a Comment