Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


Today Nate and I have been married for 3 years. They have been the best years ever and I know that they will continue to get better. This last year has been amazing with the addition of our miracle child to our family. Nate is such an amazing husband, friend and daddy. I know that he will be a great father to Karter and will make his life as happy and wonderful as he has made mine.

Nate, I love you with all my heart and soul. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and friend. You are completely amazing and make my life full of joy and happiness. I look forward to all the years that we have ahead of us, and can't wait to grow old and grey with you!
I especially appreciate all the hours that you put in at the hospital for us. I am so grateful that you were there to make life easier and less stressful. These last many months have been a rough road for us, but we made it and have this amazing son. Thanks to your patience, love and support to me. Thanks for the late nights in the hospital to keep me company. And thanks for keeping a close eye on our son. You are the greatest man ever. I love you!!!

No comments: