Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KARTER


Where has all the time gone to? Karter is almost 2 months old already. That is absolutely crazy. He is getting cute little chubby cheeks. We love it!! I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity I have to be a mother and a wife. These two boys in my life are the best things ever! I love every moment that I have with them. We are blessing Karter on the first Sunday in September. I can't wait!! It is a miracle that he is doing so well. I wanted to post this picture because it truly is amazing that we have babies. The whole process is a miracle and then to have this tiny baby arrive.... WOW!!! What a blessing it is for anyone to have children. It was always the hardest thing to go into the NICU and see Karter there on monitors, with a feeding tube, and with an IV from either his head or his hand. I cry every time I look at the pictures from the NICU, but then I remember how blessed I am for him. I love you KARTER!!

No comments: