I was trying to hurry and get the food on the table and didn't get a picture taken of what we had for dinner. But, everything was gone by the time dinner was done. So I thought I would post what I made.
I made BBQ Pork
4 pieces of pork
BBQ sauce
8 pieces cooked bacon
Sliced cheddar cheese
I put 4 pieces of pork in a glass dish and covered it with some BBQ sauce. I did not use a whole jar of BBQ sauce because it was a lot. I cooked it at 300 for one hour, but probably should have only cooked it for 45 min. Transfer pork to a broil safe pan. Put 2 slices of bacon on top each piece of pork and put slice of cheese on top. Broil until the cheese has melted.
I made a salad to go with our dinner. It was delicious. What made it was the bacon and cheese on top.
ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment