Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommy and Me Week 10

Because life has been a bit crazy and hectic recently I decided to post a little early about our week.

This week was all about trains.

Monday we made a train out of a toilet paper roll and a paper towel roll. I let Karter paint it before we put it together. He absolutely loved painting the rolls.

Here is the final product:

For a snack I made a train out of 1/2 an egg carton. He has loved having his snack out of this.

Tuesday: SQUARE

This was his square snack for the day:

Wednesday: We watched a cute 3 year old for the day. Karter had a blast playing with her and I didn't do too much with the letter A.

Thursday: All about the letter A. Coloring the letter, tracing the letter with finger paint (my new favorite thing).

Friday: We will review the letter A, and will look at the number 1. Only slightly different than we have. I am going to use Peanut M & M's to count. I am going to use bites to eat. I am also going to use grapes.

Thanks for reading and following this blog!!

No comments: