Today I wanted to review the letter A with Karter. But, I wanted to do a couple activities that he has not done before. So, I ripped some red paper and had him glue it to a paper to make an apple. I also have these pom poms, from the dollar store, that I had him glue on the letter A that I wrote. Tomorrow will be the letter B. I have to think of something for that letter now...
Monday, October 10, 2011
Letter A
Today I wanted to review the letter A with Karter. But, I wanted to do a couple activities that he has not done before. So, I ripped some red paper and had him glue it to a paper to make an apple. I also have these pom poms, from the dollar store, that I had him glue on the letter A that I wrote. Tomorrow will be the letter B. I have to think of something for that letter now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment