I continue to find different things to help teach Karter about our world that we live in. We have started "Joy School" with Karter. It is once a week, but I want to teach him more than just that day. So, I made our own Weather Chart for "Joy School" 2 other days of the week. Unfortuntely in this picture you can't the the cloud for "cloudy", nor the snowflake for "snowy", but they are there!
Monday, October 10, 2011
Weather Chart for Home School
I continue to find different things to help teach Karter about our world that we live in. We have started "Joy School" with Karter. It is once a week, but I want to teach him more than just that day. So, I made our own Weather Chart for "Joy School" 2 other days of the week. Unfortuntely in this picture you can't the the cloud for "cloudy", nor the snowflake for "snowy", but they are there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment