Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Happy Early Birthday
Karter turns 3 on June 22nd! I can't believe it. The first Sunday of every month we get together with my side of the family, have dinner, and celebrate that months Birthdays. Grandpa and Grandma Ploeger gave Karter another Bruder truck. This one is a tow truck! He has been so excited about it, and hasn't stopped playing with it. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Ploeger! He loves these trucks! The only problem is the box it comes in has pictures of different trucks on it. This means he asks for each truck on there. I just have to tell him to "ask Grandma and Grandpa Ploeger for it". Then he wants me to drive to their house to ask them. He is such a funny kid! I'm sure there are more trucks to come bud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment