I thought it may be time to give a little update on our family. It has finally started to snow which has been fun for Karter. The snow has been too fluffy to be able to make a snowman, but hopefully we will be able to soon. He continues to grow and amaze me at all the things he learns in preschool.
We have been watching Christmas movies this year which has made Karter excited for Santa to come. He is 3 1/2 years old and is starting to understand who Santa is.
Nate continues to serve as First Counselor in the Bishopric. He is gone more than he was prior to this calling, but I know he is serving the Lord and helping others. I am so proud of him. He is still working at Select Portfolio Servicing and is a Vice President there. He spends long hours in the office as he continues to be given more responsibility. I am grateful everyday for his hard work in the office which allows me to stay home with our son.
I am just over 20 weeks into my pregnancy, and have been feeling pretty good. We are excited that IVF worked for us again, and that we are expecting a little GIRL at the end of April!! Nate is unsure if he's ready for all the pink that comes along with a girl. I continue to serve as the Laurel advisor in the Young Womens, and recently accepted a calling as the YW Sports Director.
We love living in West Jordan, and love our neighborhood. This past Summer they started building houses closer to us. But, it will still be at least a couple years before we have any direct neighbors.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment