Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Child reusable worksheets
For over a year I have been wanting to get these folders done. They are letters of the alphabet which includes worksheets, tracing, letters, counting, etc. I finally spent the morning working on them to get them finished and I am so excited. This week in Preschool Karter is learning about the letter K and number 2. So, I pulled those sheets out, along with my alphabet tracing pages, and put them in a smaller 3-ring binder for him to work on throughout the week. I put the pages/worksheets in sheet protectors. I am so excited about this because I don't have to make copies anymore!!! Yay, I am saving trees!! He uses a dry erase marker on them, and then we just wipe them off and they are ready for the next time he is interested in them. He spent an hour on the K items in the folder today.
I'm sure I will be adding pages in the future, but I am really excited to work on these with Karter!!
Don't forget to check out Five Little Chefs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment