I have been thinking about this blog for a while and what I really wanted with it. Well, I want to keep memories and let you all know what is going on in our lives. So, I will be doing a better job at keeping it updated with the things that go on at our house. For some of you it may seem boring, and I will apologize upfront.
I have been put in the Primary Presidency at the Secretary in our ward. There are over 100 children in our primary. We knew we made a great decision moving out here because of all the children, but I didn't realize there were that many! It's great and I'm excited for Karter to grow up here and make a ton of friends!
Nate continues to be an awesome husband and dad! It's always so much fun to see him and Karter play when he gets home.
We can't wait until it starts warming up so we can start on our backyard. That is at the top of our list of things to get done. So, nothing else, until the backyard is done.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment