Thursday, January 26, 2012
Joy School
Today we had Joy School at our house. It was the letter "P" and color Orange. This picture show everything that we did. We started with the weather, and then did the VERY shortened version of the 3 Little Pigs. I made the houses, pigs, and wolf earlier this week. Then I had a container with 6 (one for each child) items that started with "P". I had the word of them written on a paper so when they were pulled out I could tape the word with the item. This way they could see the letter in a word. Then we did a lot of coloring at the table, played with the pig puppets, and snack was popcorn and peanuts. It was great fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Sorry Addy missed it. Luckily, I had a lot of the same ideas and we just did them here so she wouldn't be too upset. I love the puppets!
Post a Comment