Last week was the letter O. I didn't post much about what we did, or take many pictures. We did a lot with Octopus. We made an Octopus out of paper bags, out of a paper plate and streamers. We also focused on the circle shape to go along with the letter O.
This week is all about the letter P. Each day we will have a different "topic". They will include Pig, Popcorn, Pirate, Puzzles, and then reviewing. The color this week is Orange, and the shape is a rectangle. I have added a picture of some of the things that we will be doing. We will make pig puppets. We will color a picture of a pig. We will put popcorn around the letter P. We will have a day full of puzzles. I think I will make a day of puppets as well. I made a cute Old Mac Donald puppet set for Christmas. This will be the perfect time to play with them. I'm excited for this week. It will be lots of fun.
I hope I can give everyone ideas of what to do with their kids at home. Just a reminder that my little guy is 2 1/2. So, a lot of the things I do are for him. If you have older or younger kids, you will want to change a few things to keep them interested and learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment