This week we will be learning about the letter "Q". I will add the color purple throughout the week as well. I am going to try to get a picture up everday with some of our activities.
This morning we painted with Q-tips. We also did dot to dot of the letter Q. Later this afternoon we will glue Q-tips to the letter Q. And, we will count Q-tips.
Tuesday we will learn about Quarters. We will do quarter coin rubbings, count them, line them up, etc.
Wednesday we will learn about Quiet. I will try to teach him the difference between loud and quiet.
Thursday is Joy School, but I will also teach him a little bit more about Q. We will do dot to dot again this day.
Friday is all about Quack. We will go over 5 Little Ducks. We will practice drawing circles and making them into the letter Q.
I hope these give you different ideas to do with your kids!
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment