Yes, I am one day behind with this post. It was a Holiday yesterday and Nate had the day off. Because of that we played a lot the last few days.
This week we are learning about the letter T.
Tuesday: T is for Train. Today we will have fun playing with trains and making trains out of blocks. We will read books about trains. I have a lot of train coloring pages. And, we will make a train in the house out of chairs. He will be the conductor, and we will use stuffed animals, toys, etc to sit in the other parts of the train.
Wednesday: T is for Turtle. We will talk and learn about turtles today. We will color some pictures of Turtles. I will be thinking of a turtle craft over the next couple days. Time to put my creative thinking cap on.
Thursday: Joy School today!!! T is for Truck at our house this day!!!
Friday: T is for Teeth. We will read a book about teeth. We will talk about the importance of keeping out teeth clean. I will make a mouth with teeth out of apples and cheese.
I hope you all have a great week!!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment