Saturday, February 4, 2012

School

This coming week we are learning about the letter R. Monday we will focus on the color Red. We will color the letter R red, read a book about the little Red Hen, make and decorate a little red hen.

Tuesday we will learn about Rain. I don't see rain in the forecast for this coming Tuesday so we will sing songs about rain, play in the tub like it's a puddle. We may try and experiment by making rain with ice and steam!

Wednesday R is for Rubber Bands. I will have to go buy some rubber band since I do not have any in the house. But, we will make shapes and letters with them. We will attach screws to wood, put the rubber bands between them at different distances, and listen to the different sounds they make. I am going to try to find different sizes, and colors of rubber bands so we can sort them.

Thursday is Joy School.

Friday R is for Rockets. I have a few different rockets here that we will be using. And, we will make a rockets out of something I have here in the house.

I hope you all have a great week. I will post pictures as the week goes on. If you have any other suggestions let me know!

No comments: