I finally asked my Dr how long she felt I would make it with this pregnancy. She told me 37 weeks is the VERY longest. She felt that it would be 36 weeks. I told her I wanted to avoid the NICU as much as possible. Because Karter was born at 34 weeks he was automatically in the NICU. If I can make it to 36 weeks she won't be "automatically" in the NICU unless there are problems with her blood sugar. Her growth is just over a week big which is great!! We are so excited for her to come join our family. Its finally just around the corner and I can't believe it!!!
Sunday, March 10, 2013
32 1/2 weeks and counting
We have made it to 32 weeks during this pregnancy without any big problems!! It is so nice to have not been on bed rest. 4 years ago I was on bed rest with Karter and trying hard to keep him in much longer. Well, at that point I lasted until 34 weeks when they had to do an emergency c-section because my lungs were full of fluid. So far everything is going pretty well with this one. Karter has been such a champ going with me to every Dr. appointment. This is what he usually looks like when we go. I bring a movie and he hangs out while having a snack.
I am at the Dr office twice a week. I have anywhere from 3 - 4 appointments per week.
I finally asked my Dr how long she felt I would make it with this pregnancy. She told me 37 weeks is the VERY longest. She felt that it would be 36 weeks. I told her I wanted to avoid the NICU as much as possible. Because Karter was born at 34 weeks he was automatically in the NICU. If I can make it to 36 weeks she won't be "automatically" in the NICU unless there are problems with her blood sugar. Her growth is just over a week big which is great!! We are so excited for her to come join our family. Its finally just around the corner and I can't believe it!!!
I finally asked my Dr how long she felt I would make it with this pregnancy. She told me 37 weeks is the VERY longest. She felt that it would be 36 weeks. I told her I wanted to avoid the NICU as much as possible. Because Karter was born at 34 weeks he was automatically in the NICU. If I can make it to 36 weeks she won't be "automatically" in the NICU unless there are problems with her blood sugar. Her growth is just over a week big which is great!! We are so excited for her to come join our family. Its finally just around the corner and I can't believe it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment