
This poor boy has been so sick for 4 days. It all started last Thursday. We were heading home from my early morning Dr appts when he started throwing up. I'm grateful I keep gallon ziplock bags in the van. Karter gets car sick every once in a while, so I always have those on hand. Since then he and I have been hanging out in my room on my bed. Day and night. We watch a show, sleep, watch a show, sleep. Neither of us ate much, but I did try my hardest to keep him hydrated. His fever spiked and stayed for a few days, but this morning it was back to normal. He is still exhausted, and has a pretty bad cough, but I can tell he is feeling much better. He actually wants to play downstairs and not lay around all day anymore. Laying in bed all day and night is not the most comfortable thing for me, but it was probably great to be on "bed rest" for a few days. I have started to retain more water, so me not being up was a good idea. I'm so glad he is feeling better!! He was pretty miserable and I was getting pretty exhausted. Yesterday, Saturday, Nate was home and gave me a couple breaks throughout the day so I could get up, read a little, and have a break.
1 comment:
Glad he's starting to feel better. That's always so hard to not know how to help them feel better.
Post a Comment