Last weeks theme was Sheep. Above is a pic of Karter with his sheep that we made Tuesday with his cousins. I didn't have any cotton balls so we used marshmellows, chocolate chips, pretzels, and toothpicks. We used the pretzels or the toothpicks as legs in the marshmellow. Then used chocolate chips at the eyes. It was fun to see how creative each child got with theirs.
Books: The Lamb and the Butterfly by Arnold Sundgaard & Sheet Don't Count Sheep by Margaret Wise Brown
Poem: Lambs, white, woolly, frolicking, wobbling, bumping, I love to count when going to sleep, sheep
Song: Mary Had a Little Lamb
Nursery Rhyme: Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
We did a lot of sheep sounds throughout the week. Thursday we made this brown paper bag sheep.
We also made these pages of numbers and stickers. That way, as we work on our numbers, I already have something put together for him to count.
We had a fun week together. We had lots of visitors and lost of play time with other kids this last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment