Monday, April 30, 2012

Cinnamon Strips

I wanted to get a little creative with a snack today for Karter. It's not the most healthy snack, but he enjoyed them. We made Cinnamon Strips.
Here is how we made them: 2 Tortillas cut into thin strips about 1-2 inches in length. Put these strips into a ziplock bag. Melt butter and pour over strips. Shake until they are coated well. I ended up dumping out the extra butter because I put too much in. Add cinnamon sugar to the ziplock and make sure everything is coated well! Dump onto a baking sheet and cook for 15 - 20 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Time may vary. You want them to be crispy. If you do not eat them all at once, do not cover them or put them in a ziplock. This will make them soggy again. ENJOY! And while you are at it check out Five Little Chefs: Five Little Chefs

No comments: