Monday, April 2, 2012

Letter Z

We were thinking about going to the Zoo today, for the letter Z week, but the weather will be a little too cold for us. We do have Joy School at our house this week. It will be a combination of the letter Z and some Easter fun. What would Easter be without decorating cookies and having an Easter Egg Hunt?! So that is what we will be doing for Joy School Thursday.

Z is for Zipper! We are going to play with zippers today.

Z is for Zebra. This is what we are doing in Joy School. I have a Z outlined on a white piece of paper and they will glue some black pieces on the letter to make a Zebra.

Z book. I will print off a few pictures starting with Z, and some pages with the letter Z for Karter to color, put stickers on, etc.

One of the crafts we will do this week will include the letter Z and some pasta shapes.


I hope this gives you some ideas for the letter Z.

Some other Easter fun ideas for this week include:

Sort and count Jelly Beans
Jelly Bean bracelet
Color matching with Plastic Eggs (see an earlier post from last week)
Dye Eggs
Make a bunny with a fluffy tail
I have an egg matching game that I made last year
I also have an egg puzzle that I made last year
Decorate Sugar Egg Cookies


Whatever crafts and activites I don't get to this week I will carry over into next week.

Have a GREAT WEEK!!

No comments: