Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Menu this week
Here is my menu for this week off of our Bountiful Baskets. We got celery, lettuce, tomatoes, yellow squash, onions, apples, strawberries, corn, lemons, and kiwis. The corn was great this week and we had it at our friends house as a side for a little BBQ. We got a lot of celery this week and I was trying to think of something different to put it in. That's when I thought of Hawaiian Haystacks. I think we have had this meal one other time since we have been married. And, we have been married for 5 1/2 years. Nate isn't a huge fan, but he is always willing to eat what I make. I am grateful for that. This may or may not give you ideas for dinner, but thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment