
This weeks theme was Kittens. The books we read this week were Three Little Kittens by Paul Gladone & The Little Kitten by Judy Dunn. We sang Three Little Kittens throughout the week.
Nursery Rhyme: Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, where have you been? I've been to London to visit the Queen! Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, what did you there? I frightened a little mouse under her chair!
Monday: Roll a ball of yarn on the floor like a kitten.
Tuesday: Diamond shape. Find 3-5 objects everyday. Look for the shape in your house. Cut out the shape from cookie dough and bake. Put a drawing on learning poster.
Wednesday: Letter C. Print out letter and color. Trace letter. Point out letter throughout day. Put letter on learning poster.
Thursday: Number 3. 3 objeccts to count. Number on paper and on learning poster. 3 stickers into counting book. 3 diamonds on a paper and count them.
Friday: Make a kitten puppet with brown paper bag. Draw a face. Make ears, tail, whiskers, and glue them on.
Hope you enjoy! I need to take some pictures as I go so I can show you all how much fun we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment