I am so excited for this new year. After 3 miscarrages, an ectopic pregnancy that needed surgery to remove my other tube....a new year is just what is needed at our house. Karter turned 18 months in December and is now in Nursery! He is attached to his parents, but luckily the nursery leaders are great and they are willing to work with a crying child. :-) My little guy runs all over the house, loves to play with cars and blocks, and is growing so quickly. Nate continues to be an amazing husband and support for us. He works extra hard to support us and provide for our family. We are so grateful for his hard work and love that he shares when he comes home, even when he is tired.
As I mentioned in my last post I have reved up my 'Mommy and Me' Weeks with Karter. Check those out and I hope they help with you and your children.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment