Friday, March 16, 2012
Bedtime Routine
I am not sure if anyone else has a 2-3 year old that comes up with excuses not to go to sleep when it is bed time, but mine does. Whether it is going to the bathroom, needing a drink, etc. Because of this I put together a "bedtime routine" yesterday. Last night was the introduction to the routine and it went great! I am excited! Karter was able to look at the pictures and understand what was next. He was really excited about reading books, but we needed to go through all the other steps before we got there. He went to bed without an excuse of not going to sleep. It's not the best picture, but it gives you an idea of what I can up with. I forgot to add in bath at the very top, so I had to add it last night to the routine. That is why it looks a little different. We put it in his room where it is very accessible for us to see every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment