I am a few days late getting my post up of the letter of the week. This week is the letter W.
W is for Worms. I am going to cook some spaghetti noodles and we are going to play with it like worms. I also have an empty egg carton and will be using that to make an egg carton worm.
W is for Wheels. We will talk about what has wheels. We will search for wheels throughout the day in all his toys and books. I have some printed pictures with wheels and we will be putting round pieces of food on the wheels and making edible wheels. The last idea I have is going for a walk and looking at all the different wheels on the cars parked in our neighborhood.
W is for Wind. This week is a great one to talk about wind because of all the wind at our house. We are going to make a kite out of a paper towel roll. I will have him decorate it, and then we will attach a string to it and go kite flying in the backyard. We will take light items outside, and heavy items outside and compare the two. This is a great time to learn about why some things fly away (the lighter items) and some do not (the heavier items).
W is for Whale and Water. We will color a picture of a Whale and talk about where they live. Along with Whales living in the water, we will play in the water.
Have a great week!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment