I know this picture has nothing to do with the Letter V, but I wanted to post it because we love to paint with different objects.
The last few letters of the alphabet have proven to be slightly harder to find things to do. This is my version of creativity for the letter V this week.
V is for Velcro. I glued velcro pieces on craft sticks a few weeks ago, so we will play with those by making letters and shapes. I will cut out some velcro and have it put it on the letter V page.
V is for Vegetables. This will be a great day because he isn't a huge fan of vegetables and it gives us the opportunity to talk about them and taste them. We will paint with vegetables. We will color pictures of vegetables as well.
V is for vehicle. Vehicles will include trucks and cars. We will paint with vehicles. I think I may try to make something fun to eat to go along with this. I am also going to put together a vehicle matching game.
V is for Vanilla. That is the last thing that I could come up with. I have vanilla that we can smell. If I remember, we will go to the store to get some ingredients to make homemade vanilla ice cream.
Have a great V week!!
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment