Thursday, March 29, 2012

Updates

I have been released as the Primary Secretary and am now the Laurel Adviser in the Young Women. I am excited for the opportunity I have to teach and be a part of the Young Women organization. I loved being in the Primary and being around those fun kids. I will miss that, but I'm excited about this new step.

Nate was pretty busy with his new calling, 1st couselor in the Bishopric, for a few weeks. Things have settled down and he is gone only a couple nights during the week for meetings. This week will be his last week with Elders Basketball. Their team has done fantastic!! They are lots of fun to watch. I am grateful to be married to someone who is always willing to serve!

Karter continues to grow every day. He keeps me on my toes. Next week is the last week of Joy School. We will be going to the Zoo for the letter Z and a last big get together. It was great fun for the kids, and I feel it went well. Thanks to all the other moms who took a part in it! Next year he will be going to Preschool 5 hours a week. This will be a big change for both Karter and I, but I am excited to get him in a more structured setting and around different kids.

No comments: