Monday, March 26, 2012

Letter Y

This weeks letter is Y.

Y is for Yogurt. We will make yogurt pops and yogurt drops.

Y is for Yo yo. I will have to buy a yo yo for this day. He has played with yo yo's in the past and loves them. We will color a picture of a yo yo.

Y is for Yellow. Yellow clothes will be worn, we will go on a yellow walk and try to find things that are yellow, yellow bananas, and yellow playdough.

Y is for Yucky and Yummy. We will try 5 - 8 things and talk about whether they are Yucky or Yummy. I'm not completely sure how this will really go with a 2 year old, but we are going to give it a shot.

Y is for Yellow Yarn. We will glue the yellow yarn to a Y page, cut yarn, and make a yarn ball.

Also this week we will do our regular dot to dot Y page. Last week I did stickers instead of my dot markers. I think we will do stickers again for something different.

We will also have Muffin Tin Monday. And this week I am adding Fun Food Friday.


Have a great Y week!

No comments: