Friday, March 9, 2012
Nate
For those of you who do not know, Nate has been set apart at the First Counselor in the Bishopric in our ward. This week has been pretty busy for him, as I know others will be as well. I am so grateful and privelaged to be married to such an amazing man! He is such a worthy man, and a great example for myself and our son. I want him to know how much we love him and how much we appreciate all that he does for us! He has given me the privelage of staying home with our son, and I will forever be indepted to him. It is such an amazing experience. I can't wait to be able to spend more time with Karter and more time with our future son/daughter when we are able to adopt! Thank you Nate!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment