Family Home Evening this week was about Rainbows. I got this idea from my sister in laws sister. I tailored it so it would fit our family situtation with a 2 year old. I cut a few different colors of construction paper. Each color represented something different.
Red - Love
Purple - Honesty
Yellow - Happiness
Orange - Service
I put the cut pieces out on the coffee table and had Karter choose a color. This was also a great way to reinforce color learning. We talked about each color and what it represented. We did one of each color and taped them to the window to make a little rainbow. At the end of the Rainbow, hiding behind the curtain, was a pot of gold (rolos).
It was a fun Family Home Evening for all three of us. I wm going to try to remember to post our Family Home Evening ideas for others to use.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment